YOUNG ADULT SCIENCE BOOK
More from Books et al.
Seasonal reading lists
- A journalist reveals the human cost of modern mining through the vivid story of a young Bolivian mine worker
- Towering models, engaging interactives, and virtual reality bring the Tyrannosaurus rex to life
- Two tomes revisit the 1919 solar eclipse that confirmed a key prediction of relativity theory
- Efforts to reduce air pollution around the world have yielded tangible but tenuous gains
- C. P. Snow’s 1959 diagnosis of a detrimental divide between British scientists and humanists took on new meaning in America